Thursday, September 9, 2010

Greetings, friends; 'tis I, Beth the Great (also known as the music writer for the phenomenal band that is IMP), and self-recognized narcissist (get it?). So naturally, all written topics will be pertaining to, or completely about.... me! (Then again, what else is a blog supposed to be about?)
Something new and exciting will be happening (hopefully) soon - IMP will be in the recording studio within about a month! So far, we have had only one experience with the process, thanks to my uncle Chris, a part-time music producer. With some of his technical help, a mini-studio will exist in my room - all digital at the moment, but that will eventually change. That is, when we have more, erm... resources.
-Beth the Great (Lorna, don't you dare edit this!!)

6 comments:

  1. Three cheers for Beth the Great!! *hip hip hooray*

    A recording studio???!!! That's freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I'm related to a band member, I get a free cd, right?:)

    keep posting...I love hearing from you guys!!

    luv ya!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, you can have a free copy....once we make one....

    I am glad you like hearing from us, i think you are the only one that reads the blog lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY

    Of course I love hearing from you guys, it never happens often enough...I should call you.:) I can give you a shout out on my blog for my readers if you like!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A shout out would be awesome Caroline!!! Maybe more people will read the blog then ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay will do! In the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete