Friday, September 24, 2010

At a Loss

So, I, at the moment have know idea what to write a song about. We need a few more and then we will have the right number about for a possible album! -->insert clapping sounds here<-- 

So I am asking you to help me, please leave a comment about what I should right a song about. Anything goes, I mean anything. I always love a good challenge. If you want me to right a song about bagels, elephants, and flowers, then I will try to do it. I don't know how deep it will be though if you give me that random of topics.....

So please leave a comment about anything, serious or random, quote, Bible verse, website link, story summery......

(does anyone know how to change the color of the title of a post??)

8 comments:

  1. NACHO CHEESE!

    the ocean. Umm...US! lol:). I'll try to think of something brilliant today and get back to you.

    To change your font color, go under "design" and then "template designer." Click "advanced" at the bottom, and you can change the text color of any text on your page. Hope I helped!:D

    By the way, I know I comment a lot, like, on everything. So if you ever get tired of seeing comments from me, just say so.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am never tired of your comments! I love when people comments. I will go try to change the font. How do you add a reaction button(the thing that you can click good, interesting, horrible ect)?

    I await your brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you figured it out:).

    A song about the rotten grape. Or the roasted pickle.

    good I'm glad you like my comments cause I tend to leave a lot of them! haha!:D

    12 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pine trees and brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, we have had this talk before. No. The sayings come first, give me the list sometime if you ever want your brownies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some brownies...does flattery work on you?

    You're my best cousin. You're amazing. You make some wicked brownies. I love you.

    There you go! Make sure to have some brownies ready for me when I arrive!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE MAKE A SONG ABOUT NACHO CHEESE!

    I would love you forever! <3 Crazy people! It's NACHO CHEESE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paige, just for you and Caroline I will write a song about Nacho Cheese! And just for Beth I will add in a brownie and a pinetree maybe....

    Await Silly songs by Lorna! :D

    ReplyDelete